Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcomed to participate! Participants must be at least 12 years old.
1/25/2017 – 1/31/2017 $65 and a custom fleece blanket
2/01/2017 – 2/28/2017 $70 and a custom fleece blanket
3/01/2017 – 3/31/2017 $70
4/01/2017 – 4/30/2017 $75
5/01/2017 – 5/31/2017 $80
6/01/2017 – 6/30/2017 $85
7/01/2017 – 7/31/2017 $90
8/01/2017 – 8/31/2017 $95
9/01/2017 – 9/17/2017 $100
9/18/2017 – 9/25/2017 $105
New to this year’s Novant Health UVA Health System Prince William Half Marathon is the team competition. This new component of the race adds another fun, competitive element to the half marathon, with prizes for our top three teams.
Find out which unit has the fastest police officers in the region…or what fire station has the best wheels…which office member has been putting in the weekend miles to conquer the half marathon distance…what school has the fastest educators…any and all teams are welcome!
Size: Each Team must have at least 4 members
Category: One of the following three categories must be selected when registering a team. All members on a team must be eligible for that category
- First Responder – Police, Fire and EMS
- Schools – administrative, support staff or educators
- Open Division – family members, office coworkers, military, friends, etc.
Scoring: A team may have UNLIMITED members, but only the top 4 qualifying finishers will be scored to obtain a total team time. Results will be in order of total team time.
Prizes: The top three teams in each category will receive a team plaque.
Eligibility for other awards: Runners participating on teams will also be eligible for individual and age group awards and prizes.
To register a team:
- A Team Captain creates a team when he/she registers for the race. The deadline for creating a team is September 17, 2017.
- Once the team is created, the captain must recruit members to join the team by sharing the team name and password with recruits.
- The team members select the team name as they fill out their individual registration.
Entry fees cannot be refunded for any reason, including injury, pregnancy, weather, or family emergencies. We regret that we cannot make exceptions.
- We offer a one-time deferral option, with the race entry deferred to the 2018 Prince William Half Marathon.
- All deferrals must be completed by September 17, 2017.
- Runners may defer for a $10 processing fee.
- Requests received after the deadline will not be granted, no exceptions.
- To defer your registration, click here.
- All transfers must be completed by September 17, 2017.
- Runners may transfer for a $5 processing fee.
- Refunds will not be provided. Any fee paid by the original runner for the race entry or the transfer fee is to be worked out between the two parties involved in the transfer.
- To transfer your registration, click here.
Packet Pick Up
ATTN: THERE IS NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP
You may obtain your race packet in one of two ways:
Option 1: Attend packet pick up at the Freedom Aquatic and Fitness Center.
Option 2: For a fee, you may have your race bib mailed to you.
Option 1: Packet Pick Up
Please bring your photo ID to packet pick up. You may pick up another runner’s packet as long as you have a copy of their photo ID.
Friday, September 29, 12 pm (noon) – 8:00 p.m
Saturday, September 30, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: The Freedom Aquatic and Fitness Center, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110.
Option 2: Bib Mailing
For the convenience of our out of town runners or anyone else who thinks they will not be able to make regular packet pick up, you may have your race bib mailed to you 2 weeks prior to the race. There is a $13.10 fee associated with this option and you must pre-purchase this option at the time you are registering for the race. The deadline to choose this option is 8/13 at midnight. Note that only your BIB, with the timing chip attached, will be mailed to you. You will pick up your race shirt and any additional merchandise you may be receiving (promo or purchased) on the day of the race at the Merchandise booth in the Runner’s Village either prior to or after the race.